First IEEE Conference on Applied Signal Processing ( ASPCON )
Call for papers
The aim of ASPCON 2018 (IEEE Conference on Applied Signal Processing 2018) is to bring science and applications together with emphasis on practical aspects of signal processing in new and emerging technologies. It is directed as much at the industry as at the academia. ASPCON 2018 will highlight the diverse applications of signal processing and encourage interdisciplinary approaches and techniques. All papers should attempt to bring theory to real life applications.
All presented papers will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore **
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to...
• Detection, estimation and prediction for signals and systems
• Condition Monitoring of Electrical Systems
• Image, multimedia, speech and audio signal processing
• Biomedical signal processing and systems
• Bio-inspired systems
• Machine learning
• Scalable analytical techniques
• Next generation wireless and optical communications
• Network architectures and optimization
• Sensor networks
• Mobile Computing
• Location Based Tracking or Services
• Cloud Computing
• Health, Agriculture and Transport systems
• Environment and climate change
• Remote sensing
• Compressed data processing
• Intelligent systems
• Automation and control
• Big data
• Data and Information security
• Embedded DSP
• Analog, mixed Signal and RF signal processing
• VLSI, ASIC and FPGAs for signal processing
• Systems on a chip
• Embedded systems
• Energy efficient computing and communications
• Ubiquitous and distributed computing
• Web and social media technologies
• Adaptive computing
• Internet of Things
Paper Submission Guidelines and Proceedings
* Paper length must be maximum five pages of A4 size paper including figures and references. Its content must be original and unpublished.
* The manuscript must be prepared to conform IEEE Conference format, e.g. font type, size, column, etc.
* One author per accepted paper has to register at the conference. Participation certificate will be only given to the registering author.
* Accepted paper/s must be presented at the conference. A certificate of presentation will be only given to the presenting author.
* Papers (pdf ) are to be submitted via Easy Chair Conference System.
For paper submission click the following linkhttps://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aspcon2018
Full Paper submission : 15th July, 2018
Acceptance notification : 15th August, 2018
Camera ready submission : 15th September, 2018
Deadline for Registration : 10th October, 2018
|On or before deadline||after deadline|
|Students(UG/PG)||6500 INR/ 200 USD||7500 INR/ 250 USD|
|Academia||7500 INR/ 300 USD||8500 INR/ 350 USD|
|Industry||9000 INR/ 400 USD||11000 INR/ 500 USD|
* For IEEE members registration fees will be 1000 INR less
**The Conference is participatory and at least one author of each accepted paper has to register and attend. “IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and or quality.”