2nd IEEE Conference on Applied Signal Processing , ASPCON 2020 IEEE Conference Record: # 49795
Call for papers
The aim of ASPCON 2020 (IEEE Conference on Applied Signal Processing 2020) is to bring science and applications together with emphasis on practical aspects of signal processing in new and emerging technologies. It is directed as much at the industry as at the academia. ASPCON 2020 will highlight the diverse applications of signal processing and encourage interdisciplinary approaches and techniques. All papers should attempt to bring theory to real life applications.
All presented papers will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplorewith ISBN No. 978-1-7281-6882-1**
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to...
• Detection, estimation and prediction for signals and systems
• Condition Monitoring of Electrical Systems
• Image, multimedia, speech and audio signal processing
• Biomedical signal processing and systems
• Bio-inspired systems
• Machine learning
• Scalable analytical techniques
• Next generation wireless and optical communications
• Network architectures and optimization
• Sensor networks
• Mobile Computing
• Location Based Tracking or Services
• Cloud Computing
• Health, Agriculture and Transport systems
• Environment and climate change
• Remote sensing
• Compressed data processing
• Intelligent systems
• Automation and control
• Big data
• Data and Information security
• Embedded DSP
• Analog, mixed Signal and RF signal processing
• VLSI, ASIC and FPGAs for signal processing
• Systems on a chip
• Embedded systems
• Energy efficient computing and communications
• Ubiquitous and distributed computing
• Web and social media technologies
• Adaptive computing
• Internet of Things
Paper Submission Guidelines and Proceedings
* Paper length must be maximum five pages of A4 size paper including figures and references. Its content must be original and unpublished.
* The manuscript must be prepared to conform IEEE Conference format, e.g. font type, size, column, etc.
* One author per accepted paper has to register at the conference. Participation certificate will be only given to the registering author.
* Accepted paper/s must be presented at the conference. A certificate of presentation will be only given to the presenting author.
* Papers (pdf ) are to be submitted via the Conference management System.
Paper submission is closed
List of Accepted Papers in ASPCON 2020:
Full Paper submission : 30th June (Hard Deadline),
14th June, 2020, 15th May, 2020
Acceptance notification : 5th August, 2020
30th July, 2020, 30th June, 2020.
Camera ready submission : 20th August, 2020
15th August, 2020, 15th July, 2020.
Deadline for Registration : 31st August, 2020,
16th August, 2020.
**After getting the provisional acceptance only you can proceed for Final Submission of your paper followed by the registration.
For camera-ready paper submission go to the following linkUPLOAD CAMERA-READY PAPER
Final preparation of camera-ready paper
- Those who have written their paper in Microsoft Word strictly follow the guidelines given in How_to_prepare_final_manuscript.pdf (PDF, 5.69 MB)
- IEEE conference template in A4 size doc (DOC, 68 KB)
- Those who have written their paper in LATEX follow the instructions given in IEEEtran_HOWTO.pdf (PDF, 63 KB)
- LaTeX template (ZIP, 700 KB)
- LaTeX Bibliography Files (ZIP, 309 KB)
Steps for Registration
- Do only NEFT mode of transaction in the following Bank Account.
- Write 'ASPCON' followed by the paper ID in 'purpose' during NEFT; Like 'ASPCON84' for paper ID 84. To view sample receipt click here
- After transaction send the transaction receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Then fill up the Registration Form
- Bank and Branch: Corporation Bank, 46/3A, Jadhavpur Central Road, Ground Floor, Kolkata, W.B., PIN 700032.
- Account No.: 520101245915512, ( Savings )
- Account name: IEEE Kolkata Section
- MICR Code: 700017009
- IFSC code: CORP0000595
- SWIFT Code: CORPINBB152
** Conference will be organised in the online platform only. Details will be communicated later.
Registration Fees (Modified)
|Category||On or before deadline||after deadline|
|Students(UG/PG)||5500 INR/ 125 USD ||8000 INR/ 250 USD|
|Students(UG/PG)(IEEE Member)||5000 INR/ 100 USD ||7000 INR/ 200 USD|
|Research Scholar||6500 INR/ 175 USD||8000 INR/ 250 USD|
|Research Scholar (IEEE Member)||6000 INR/ 150 USD||7000 INR/ 200 USD|
|Academia||7500 INR/ 250 USD ||10000 INR/ 350 USD|
|Academia (IEEE/SPS Member)||7000 INR/ 225 USD ||9000 INR/ 300 USD|
|Industry||13000 INR/ 400 USD||15000 INR/ 500 USD|
|Industry (IEEE/SPS Member)||12000 INR/ 350 USD||14000 INR/ 450 USD|
**The Conference is participatory and at least one author of each accepted paper has to register and attend. “IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and or quality.”
**The authors of accepted papers may present their works using online presentation platform without being present physically at the conference venue, if they want.